A nation where the right to high quality early care and education is embedded in public policy, professional practice, and parental engagement.
Our purpose is to organize, equip and empower people to create change on behalf of children.
- Representative Leadership: Involving people in decisions that affect them.
- Commitment to Diversity: Ensuring all voices are heard and bridging multiple perspectives.
- Focused on Solutions: Embracing responsibility to create sustainable change.
- Impact and Innovation: Taking action that is timely, relevant and immediately actionable.
- Building and Sharing Knowledge: Creating and disseminating strategic information to be understood and used by everyone